Treasury Sales Officer – Douala
Douala, Littoral, Cameroon·
19 Jun. 2023·
Banking - Finance·
The Treasury Sales Officer (TSO)is responsible for effectively selling treasury products adapted by the group. The TSO needs to put a strategy in place with clear action points on increasing the banks share in wallet sizing, developing and diversifying the bank’s portfolio hereby maximizing banks profit.
Strategic understanding of CEMAC Foreign exchange, fixed income and money market. Business oriented with a strong focus on revenue targets. Should be fluent in English and French for easy interaction with customers and interaction with all Business Units (BU) and support functions for an optimal product delivery. Understanding market news and regulation with a view to providing quality service and inputs to clients, other business units and business growth. Functions highly contributes to FICC cross sale within the bank with other BU and products. Strong emphasis on customer satisfaction for a timely delivery of solutions for treasury sales related issues
- Revenue generation
- Customer wallet sizing and management
- FX position management
- FI portfolio management
- FX and FI trading
- Bac + 3 minimum in finance, management, banking or marketing.
- Broad knowledge of banking practices and regulations, some experience in the banking sector could help.
- Skills, Capabilities & Personal attributes
- Good analytical and decision-making skills.
- Ability for good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to market and establish client relationship.
- Computer literacy
» Curriculum Vitae