Local Account Manager, International Organizations – Yaoundé
Yaoundé, Centre, Cameroon·
08 Dec. 2023·
Banking - Finance·
Job grade : 4C
- To be in charge of managing a portfolio International Organizations to grow business and revenue in a profitable and cost-effective manner.
- To understand client needs and objectives and identify opportunities for Corporate Bank to support International Organizations clients in addressing or escalating problems, claims and challenges relating to sustainable growth and profitability.
The role implies
- To be customer centric, network mind with abilities to address/escalate issues related to IOs/FIs to ensure
- strong CB Bank relationships and high service quality.
- The incumbent is frequently requested to provide information, reporting on International Organizations
- The role key measurable (not exclusive)
- Retain and grow customer revenues across value segmentation
- Improving customer level service quality
- Develop and grow the IO portfolios (acquisition of new names, etc.)
SALES AND RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Manage local relationships under GAMs/RAMs/Senior LAM FI&IO and/or CB Head guidance and supervision.
- Manage the in-country relationship to ensure the smooth running of the account
- Devise and propose service development initiatives
- Advise on areas such as service enhancement within the country
- Implement any improvements agreed to on a local level
- Good knowledge of the regulatory rules within CEMAC zone.
- Support the Global Account Manager on implementing customer agreed global strategy.
- Work closely with FICC to ensure growth of deposits and revenue.
- Work closely with CMCA to propose digital solutions to ease transactions of IOs.
- Work closely with CCC to ensure delivery of good services to IOs.
- Attain targeted sales goals, performance targets and customer satisfaction through the effective management of resources.
- Together with GAMs/RAMs, review Account Plans for all networked customers with a view to enhancing business volumes and earnings
- Conduct joint sales with GAMs/RAMs/Senior LAM FI&IO and product team with emphasis on cross selling to increase wallet share for Ecobank.
- Implement marketing strategies to develop existing portfolio and development of new opportunities.
- Understand International Organization’s needs; work closely with products team in view to suggest best solutions to our customers and achieve business objectives.
- Work closely with FICC to grow deposits and revenues on IO.
- Work closely with CMCA to propose dedicated products and deliver good services to IO.
- Work closely with Corporate Client Care to ensure good services delivered to IO.
- Prepare and agree with GAM on local account and maximize returns in line with business strategy.
- Assess risk and business strategies of local subsidiary/associate/affiliate, and ensure compliance with local regulatory requirements
- To be aware and fully understand, all terms of a Group Application or Single CA, including the parental support arrangement relative to the particular relationship.
- Provide information on Single CA application
- Agree pricing with GAMs/RAMs for International Organizations.
- Ensure no loss of valued local corporate relationships.
- Keep GAM/RAM regularly appraised of any local developments that may impact service quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economy, Accountability or related field of study.
- Perfectly bilingual
- At least 5 years sales experience with good sales track record, preferably in Corporate Banking;
- Ability to interact and negotiate with the client organization at the Local decision-making level;
- Customer focused & results orientated;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in relevant languages to the accounts assigned;
- Ability to pull together various resources to sell and deliver customer solutions;
- Good organizational and time management skills are highly desirable;
- Result driven team player;
- Inclusive, flexible, savvy, and sensitive to client culture.
- Skills, Capabilities & Personal attributes
- Cooperative working style and strong communication skills are required, to develop and maintain effective
- working relationships both externally and internally.
- Strong interpersonal, and communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Proficient with numbers, statistics, and logics
- Good understanding of products, process, and Business environment
- Good understanding of the Financial Market and International Organizations
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Institutionalizing changes.
» Years of work experience: Between 5 years and 8 years
» Minimum Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
» Curriculum Vitae