Laravel Developer – Cameroun
Lieu, Non spécifié, Cameroon·
25 Oct. 2020·
Internet - Web·
You will be a part of a dynamic team both local and international that will build a new version of an existing platform. Your work will be specified and targeted to complete specific modules and programming runs, which are connected to specific outcomes.
We are looking for highly skilled Laravel developers, whom are prepared to pass a test of comprehension.
Startup salary: 200 000 F CFA and above
- Write clean, easily maintainable and modular codes.
- Collaborate and work with frontend and mobile app developers on the backend needs of projects.
- Develop back-end components
- Test and debug programs
- Integrate data storage solutions.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Comfortable with remote working; some office time will be required
- Your own laptop in which you can work
- Demonstrable experience with Laravel
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Strong understanding of the VueJS framework
- Good core knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap framework.
- Knowledge of how to build and use with RESTful APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/MS SQL/PostgreSQL), database designing and query optimization techniques. Experience in NoSQL databases will be an added advantage.
- Ability to write daily reports and adhere to coding runs.
- Ability to work extra to achieve the run and module goals.
- We expect everyone to adhere to our code of conduct
- Be comfortable working in a light agile way, with daily standups, sprint plans
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
» Cover letter
Send application to email@example.com
Deadline October 25th 2020