COMMUNICATION and DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN – Douala
Douala, Littoral, Cameroon·
25 Jun. 2021·
Assistant de communication
Characteristics of the internship offer
- Location: Remote internship, via internet from home
- Duration: 2 months (renewable once onsite)
- Internship allowance / month: 25 000 FCFA
- Working hours: 7h30-12h 14h-18h
- Internet connection: Provided by TBG
- Deadline for application: 25/06/2021 at 23:59
- Remote interview: 26/06/2021
- Starting date: 28/06/2021
- After conﬁrmation: Long-term arrangement contract
In order to strengthen its team, the company is looking for two (02) fresh graduates / 1-year work experience in digital fields for an Internship in Communication Digital Marketing. Autonomous, talented and multidisciplinary for a period of two (02) months remote internship renewable once onsite.
- You have some knowledge about Facebook, Instagram and Twitter ads;
- You have genuine interest in online marketing and customer service;
- You are a strategic thinker and yet goal oriented;
- You have an international spirit and you can communicate fluently in English and/or - French; You are a good team player actively contributes to the team's performances;
- You can produce multimedia content for different websites and social media platforms;
- You can organize and lead online workshops on different products;
- You can design visuals for social media posts; You can ensure the presence of the brands on social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc..);
- You can participate in any other activity deemed necessary by the company;
- You can prepare reports on monthly activities.
- HND, HPD, BTS, DEUG, DSEP... Marketing/Communication/Journalism/ public relations/Software engineering…)
What we expect from you?
- You have amazing interpersonal skills and an enthusiastic, hands-on approach;
- You have awesome verbal and written communication and negotiation skills both;
- You have strong interest in learning and sharing knowledge with others and you are excited in advancements in developments tools and techniques;
- You work well with other team members and colleagues and enjoy giving and receiving constructive feedback that helps you grow;
- You are confident working in a fast and agile environment;
- You have PC and Smart phone to work.
- Strong commercial skills;
- Good interpersonal and writing skills;
- Good mastery of the Enlgish language (or bilingual);
- Mastery of software tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Internet) is mandatory;
- Attracting leads with SMM tools, content and SEO;
- Willingness to create and participate in strategic planning.
» Copy of identity card
» Cover letter indicating why you're a match for the position