Stock Assistant – Douala
Douala, Littoral, Cameroon·
01 Nov. 2021·
Transport - Logistique·
- Update stock database with new items as proposed by end-users using the spend categorization hierarchy
- Create Stock Replenishment requests as required after approval
- Analyze stock levels based on min/max and update to meet user needs
- Prepare and provide picking lists of demand items to Warehouse operators
- Receive material into Proactis against delivery notes, packing lists, or commercial invoices
- Issue material from stores once picking has been done and lists submitted
- Receive material needs from Offshore, Drilling, Production, facilities, PUMA, etc. and action
- Understand and implement procedures to manage duplicates and inappropriate descriptions
- Monitor stock-outs and clear once new deliveries and done
- Maintain optimal stock levels for all stock items using min/max levels
- Document all stock movements (picking lists, adjustment vouchers, Returns)
- Assist Team Lead as needed
- Contribute to a sound Management of more than 15000 line items at 98 % accuracy
- articipate in all HSSE intervention schemes (APIPP, Incident reporting, site visits) and awareness sessions (HSSE Meetings, events and training) to maintain and improve Company HSSE culture and performance
- The incumbent is part of a team of eight staff providing services to a population of 121 nationals and 10 expatriates.
- SCM department to address issues to both local and overseas vendors
- Frontline Offshore and Operations Team.
- Logistics, Import-Export services.
- External Contractors
- Local supplier
- Service Agent Partners.
- Carry out tasks in accordance with Company Policy and the BOCP (Base Operational Control Procedures).
- Be verse with Proactis functionalities and the spend categorization hierarchy.
- Ensure accurate input of descriptions in the database as recommended by C&P
- Contribute to sound management of more than 15.000 line items at 98 % accuracy.
- Participate to maintain and achieve activity levels as per recommended internal KPIs.
- Ensure an accurate checking of material receipt in terms of quality and quantity.
- Be available during emergencies no matter the hour, including during late-hour operations, weekends, public holidays, etc.
- Contribute actively to a safe working environment, housekeeping and strict adherence to the company’s 14 Must Do Rules.
- Actively participate in the establishment of contractor JHA and SWP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain, or any relevant academic field.
- 2 years of exposure to Oil and Gas production operations will be a considerable plus.
- Good knowledge of Stock Management
- High potential to adapt to a vigorous working environment where expectations are regularly high.
- Honest, result-oriented, respectful of others, self-confident team player.
- Deal with vendors and customers in a very respectful and ethical manner.
- Fluency in English is required. Proficiency in French would be a plus.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
» Années d'expérience: Entre 1 an et 3 ans
» Niveau Académique Minimum: Licence