Senior LAM/GAM Global Corporates – Yaoundé
Yaoundé, Centre, Cameroon·
02 Dec. 2021·
Publicité - Marketing·
Directeur commercial et marketing
Job level: 8 Job
The position is based in Douala.
- Drive Global Corporate (GC) Strategy design and execution
- Interaction with senior management of the bank on matters regarding global corporates.
- Manage GC relationships and act as principal point of contact for all GC relationship.
- Product Sales: FICC, Loans and Liquidity, Trade, Cash Management
- Customer Experience: Principal responsible for delivering world class customer experience to GC clients.
- To act as Facility Agent in relating with Borrowers/ existing facility agency role currently mandated
- Portfolio manager for GC to ensure the portfolio achieves soundness, profitability and growth objectives through support of the underwriting, monitoring and sales/servicing activities for all credit related products/services.
- Design, implement/ manage process improvements with regards to report generation, loan monitoring, syndicated loan administration, RCSA coordination and regulatory compliance
- To identify and implement initiatives that will optimize the capabilities of existing resources and infrastructure across the unit.
- Provide business analytics through trend analysis for the unit.
- Design and implementation of sales strategy in line with assigned budget for the GC portfolio including periodic presentation of transactions in pipe to senior management.
- Principal responsibility for Origination of new business in GC space up until execution and monitoring.
- Responsibility for product sales (Loans & Liquidity, FICC, Cash Management, Trade Services) to global corporate clients.
- Assurance of effective after sales procedures to accompany clients along the customer journey.
- Coordination between product and back office teams to deliver sales pitches and execution to GC clients
- Responsibility for gathering necessary elements from clients with respect to credit reviews.
- Principal responsibility in monitoring credit performance including but not limited to covenants, triggers and external threats.
- Participation and reporting to senior approvers credit portfolio performance at key forums including but not limited to watchlist committees, recovery committees etc.
- Ensuing periodic controls on client archives at CAD to ensure it contains all required documentation
- Develop, manage and execute GC strategic and business transformation projects
- Interpret information leading to the development of strategies to grow the GC’s business and work closely with Unit heads to examine the growth potential/opportunities for the GC business
- Administering syndicated loan agreement, including monitoring of borrower's commitments and covenants, custody of the loan documents and implementation of the instructions of lenders in accordance with the loan agreement
- Preparation of dashboard detailing the quality of GC portfolio
- Preparation of the GC portfolio review report that reflects state of affairs of GC risk assets
- Ensure Proper Budgeting and Monthly Performance Reviews
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of GC to meet set targets
- Identify opportunities for significant improvement
- Gather information/data to support change
- Generate creative/fundamentally guided solution for efficiency improvement
- Manage and provide guidance to team members on the execution of assigned scope of work in an effective and efficient manner
- To write reports and make presentations
- Monitor industry trends and conduct environmental scans
- Monitor the progress of all disbursed loan & ensure that all documentation requirements are met
- Escalate all urgent/risk issues through appropriate channels
- Manage GC process and operational performance (including RCSA coordination and compliance) including monitoring of all operational risk issues including but not limited to clearance of import declarations, export declarations, FX inflows, Branch KYC documentation etc
- Liaise with auditors (internal and external) to provide all requested documents for audit
- Ensure Smooth Internal and External Audit Process
- Manage relationship with customers (internal and external) to ensure that engagement teams deliver the agreed services in line with client requirements and expectations.
- Liaise with stakeholders (i.e. Colleagues in Business, OPS, LEGAL, RISK, FINCON, TSG, Human Resources, Information Technology etc.) to ensure seamless performance.
- BSc, Professional Qualification or Masters an advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in related role
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables within strict timelines
- The ideal candidate will be highly analytical with a logical approach to problem solving Ability to interact and negotiate with the client organization at the Local decision-making level;
- Customer focused & results orientated;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in relevant languages to the accounts assigned;
- Ability to pull together various resources to sell and deliver customer solutions;
- Good organizational and time management skills are highly desirable;
- Result driven team player;
- Inclusive, flexible, savvy and sensitive to client culture
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders at very senior level
- Interpersonal skill
- Analytical/problem solving skill
- Good Presentation skill
- Communication skill
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Proficient with numbers, statistics and logics
- Good understanding of products, process and Business environment
- Good understanding of the Financial Market
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Institutionalizing changes
- Knowledge of data management, systems analysis and design
- Attention to details
- Goal driven and result oriented
» Années d'expérience: Entre 3 ans et 5 ans
» Niveau Académique Minimum: Master
» Curriculum Vitae
Please submit your CV and motivation letter to ECM-Recruit@ecobank.com latest December 2nd, 2021 at 5pm prompt, with the subject « Senior LAM/GAM Global Corporates » »
Ecobank Cameroon is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, ethnicity, physical ability, etc…
NB: Only applications matching with the desired profile will be contacted.