ACCOUNTS PAYABLE OFFICER H/F – Douala
Douala, Littoral, Cameroon·
21 Mar. 2022·
Comptabilité - Gestion·
Position based in Douala
- Provide vital support to the Finance Manager to ensure commercial, cost management, reporting(IFRS & GAAP) and tax compliance to ensure ongoing transforamation of finance unit ;
- Include general ledger, accounts payable, financial reporting, local GAAP and Cost Management asresponsabilities
- Ensure that balance sheet reconciliations are completed for review by the Finance Manager onamonthly basis ;
- Assist in timely completion of the high quality monthly reports; support month and year endcloseprocess; adherence to monthly closing checklist and closing calendar;
- Assist the Finance Manager in the preparation of the monthly, quaterly and annual managementreports;
- Encure timely and accurate closure of books (IFRS & OHADA) ;
- Assist in ensuring timely completion of Internal and External Audits;
- Respond to queries from auditors and ensure implementation of all recommendations raisedduring the audit;
- Assist in the provision of financial analysis and preparation of annual budgets, forecastsandprojections;
- Manage fixed assets, completing standardized forms to set up entries on the fixed asset register, orin the asset management system;
- Liaise with stores/logistics to coordinate physical inventory process for fixed assets and stock;
- Produce & deliver monthly & quaterly cost and management reports to suport financial andoperations performance reviews;
- Manage supplier relations; Review supplier invoices for appropriate documentation; billing; existence of service, adherence to SLA agreements and approval prior to payment;
- Identify and implement cost management and savings, target as directed by Finance Manager.
- University degree in Finance & Accounting. ACCA Part Qualified or any professionnal certificationwill be an added advantage;
- 3-5 years’general ledger, reporting and OHADA experience;
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Strong Excel knowledge and experience with ERP systems (preferably SAGE, SAP Business) ;
- Fluency in English & French business communication.
» Années d'expérience: Entre 3 ans et 5 ans
The deadline to apply is 21st March 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.