Hope you guys are fine ?, as for me i had a terrible week because of Eneo CMR who seized light all the week. I never had enough time to code.
Anyway it's CMR how man go do?
Ok in today's post i will guide you on how to download videos on YouTube.
First of all why do people download videos on YouTube i think it's either to
- To study offline
- To entertain yourself.
Remember YouTube is the biggest tv in the world and it is also the 3rd most popular social network in the world behind Instagram and Facebook.
You can find any kind of videos on YouTube ie; tutorials,comedy,anime and music.
There are many softwares in the internet to download videos on YouTube but i will be talking about 2 that i used most;
For those who are on mobile i recommend you to download Vidmate.
Click here to download ?4k video downloader after installing it on your pc, follow the steps
- Go to YouTube select any video
- Right click on the video and copy the link of the video
- Go and open your 4k app on your desktop.
- You will see a + green sign at the top left corner of the app with a text (paste link)
- You go and paste the copied link there and wait 5 minutes for the app to parse the link.
- After sometime a dialogue box will appear on the screen asking you the video format in which you will like to download the video.
- You select the format and then click on download.
- Make sure to have a good internet connection.
- The paid version of this app gives you the possibilities to download unlimited numbers of videos a day while the free version permits only 10 download per day.
- So don't let the lack of few dollars prevent you from enjoying this amazing feature.
Now lets talk about zentube ,first of all download it via this link Zentube .
It works just like 4k downloader but it has some differences.
How does it works?
- copy the full link of a YouTube video.
- That is when watching a YouTube video instead of right clicking on the video.
- Go to the search bar and double tap your cursor beside the YouTube link so the remaining link will appear.
- Then copy it then go and open zentube on your desktop
- Paste it in the link bar found at the bottom left of the screen.
- Then click on the first icon which have a loop. It will verify the link to know if it is safe.
- Then click on telecharger(download). The interface is in French.
- After that if you see a message telling you the app (is not responding) don't worry it's downloading your video.
- Don't close the app leave it for 30 minute then come back and open it
- If you don't see any message like(app has stops responding) it means it has finished downloading your video.
- Go to the extracted folder of zentube then look for the folder download. All your downloaded videos will be there.
All right guys this is all for this post
My YouTube channel will soon be available ,so prepare yourself . It will be called Kamer apps, it will be great to have you subscribe to my channel and share my content with your friends.
Good bye and stay bless