HELLO once more my names are Tiako loic verlin( Apk master). Hope you guys are fine as for me i have teeth problems. Am trying to cope with it by the way is it normal for me that my teeth still grow?
Lets dive into the subject matter for today
Differences between a businessman and an entrepreneur.
First of all who is a businessman?
According to Keydifferences ,
A businessman is a person who engages in activities related to commercial or industrial purposes.
He establishes his company as a new entrant in the market among other existing companies with the similar purpose.
Whereas an entrepreneur is someone who develops a new business idea or concept and sees it through to completion. He is the one who bears the risks and uncertainty of the business.
- An entrepreneur is a person who contributes his or her own unique idea to a business while a businessman starts a company from an existing concept or idea.
- A businessman establishes his market position through strategies,hard work, management and dedication whereas an entrepreneur create his own market.
- A businessman is just a market participant whereas an entrepreneur is a market leader as he build a business of his own.
- A businessman nature is calculative whereas an entrepreneur nature is intuitive.
- Entrepreneur are visionary and they set long term goals whereas business are focused on short term profit.
- The risk for a businessman is quite low since the market is already established and uncertainty are already established whereas failure for an entrepreneur is very high.
- A businessman uses traditional method to run his or her business while an entrepreneur employs novel methods to achieve the same goal.
Nb: my career orientation ebook is still available for free.
Click on the following link to enjoy it.